[CQ-Contest] Open Logs was: Re: On Distance Scoring

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri May 10 16:17:39 EDT 2013

Don't take this as a naysayer comment, but you will literally "knock
yourself out" when attempting to download 8,000+ individual log files
from the website! I suspect this task could be automated, but it would
be much more convenient if CQ provided a RAR or ZIP that contained all
the logs in a single file.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN