[CQ-Contest] WPX Pictures wanted

Zivney, Terry 00tlzivney at bsu.edu
Sun May 19 08:08:08 EDT 2013

As you prepare for the CQ WPX CW contest this next weekend, May 25-26, why not think about documenting this activity with a nice picture or two?  Please send a high-resolution picture to N4TZ at CQWPX.COM for consideration in the writeups for either the SSB or CW weekend.   Be sure to let me know who or what is in the picture!

Don't forget that logs are due 5 days (that's 5 time 24 hours  = 120 hours) after the contest is finished.
We have had great compliance with this rule change.  Keep it up!

Terry N4TZ
CQ WPX  Contest Director

N4TZ at CQWPX.COM