[CQ-Contest] recruiting yourth methods

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sat May 25 14:17:46 EDT 2013

Picture this:

You're nine years old and I tell you about this cool "game boy" box that
lets you talk with other kids that have a similar box, except that for
some reason the box only transmits the Klingon language ... which you
have to learn to speak first.  For technical reasons, you have to speak
MUCH more slowly than normal and your friends have to be within a
certain range for you to even be heard.  You can only use the box in
private for fear of being considered totally weird by "normal" kids, and
to upgrade to a (larger and considerably more expensive) version of the
box that allows you to speak over longer distances you have to get a
license.

Yeah, right ...

Dave   AB7E