[CQ-Contest] Will there be anyone to work in 20 years?

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at verizon.net
Sun May 26 11:06:53 EDT 2013

Ya know, that is a great idea.

By the way, can someone -please- find a way to emulate Dr. DX to the
current windows/mac world?????  MorseRunner is great, but the ability to
actually move your VFO, change bands, change power levels makes it quite
distinct from MorseRunner.

Perhaps VE3NEA can find a way to blend the two.

73 Rich NN3W