[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules Changes

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Sun May 26 11:18:30 EDT 2013

Your analogy is not relevant to the discussion, Steve.  Your example
addresses the violation of rules  (which we'd all agree ought to be
penalized).

Poor copying or logging skills (busted calls, transposed serials, etc) are
not rules infractions.

These are not rewarded by points, just as a missed field goal is not
rewarded by points.  But I never saw an additional 3 points (or 6 or 9
points) removed for a missed FG.

73, Hans, K0HB

On Saturday, May 25, 2013, Steve Sacco NN4X wrote

--
73, de Hans, K0HB
"Just a boy and his radio"