[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules Changes

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Sun May 26 22:39:36 EDT 2013

Just carrying your argument to it's logical extreme.

If incorrectly recording a call sign is a violation of the contest rules
(you assert that it is so) then XIII of the rules state that such violation
makes me subject to a red or yellow card or other penalty.

How many cobbled Q's in a log would rise to the level of "demonstrated
pattern of misconduct"?
*
*
*XIII. ACTIONS OF THE CQ WW CC*

*Violation of a contest rule makes the entrant subject to a red, a yellow
card, a warning letter or log rejection at the discretion of the CQ WW CC
(rule III.14 always applies).*

--
73, de Hans, K0HB
"Just a boy and his radio"