[CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza 2014

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 06:22:58 EDT 2013

I also have a very pleasant stay, and will be staying there again next year.

The other thing I would add, is that when I was there in 2011, there
was lots of complaints after both the Topband and Contest dinners.
This year, I attended both, and I would say the food was good, service
was very good, and it was an all around great experience.

To all involved, and especially to Tim - K3LR, I would certainly say
"Job well done!"

Tom - VE3CX