[CQ-Contest] Can Reverse Beacon Network skimmers get overloaded?

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Wed May 29 05:14:45 EDT 2013

N4ZR wrote: to the best of my knowledge there is no such "desensing"
phenomenon with CW Skimmer or Skimmer Server.

There is well known natural phenomena in discrete digital signal analysis of
spectral overlaps.  CW is modulated by keying or even worse with cliks.
Sidebands take some bandwidth before disappearing bellow HF noise level.  It
might be almost imposible to detect weak signal amongst two strong ones.

RBN helps as unfiltered spots give a good worldwide bandmap.  Find the
bigest empty hole there and call CQ.  Real time propagation state should be
shown immediately.  I had few totally quiet periods last WPX weekend with
100 W and CQ S56A S56A TEST!

LP MMM S56A