[CQ-Contest] CQWW WPX Log Analyzer

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed May 29 10:53:42 EDT 2013

A new log analyzer for the CQWW WPX CW/PH contests has been posted for
download, here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9wujl9yqoh7bkrr/hMXXUkGWSy

I would like to remind users that my log analyzers do not attempt to
calculate claimed contest scores. This is a task handled best by your
contest logging program(s). The log analyzers are focused on presenting
"operating performance" characteristics during contests. In addition,
because the Cabrillo files contain a limited amount of information, some
information can not be extracted for review, such as individual operator
performance in a Multi-Operator environment.

Please let me know if you discover any problems or would like a feature
added.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN