[CQ-Contest] Oh please, dont tackle me

Roberto Rey cwdude at gmail.com
Wed May 29 18:37:53 EDT 2013

I don't really agree with that assessment. Radiosport is not a "I'm stronger
than you am sport". We are supposed to be gentlemen on the air, and if I
have a frequency I really do expect other operators to respect my stance. So
if radiosport is an intimidation match I really don't want to play. I think
the rule of the strongest doesn't apply here. And if does I really need to
start collecting stamps!

Well, yes there is the occasional bully, but I think there are only a few.
Now if somebody wants my frequency, I'm not going to give it up so easily.
Although that is not the purpose of the game. I don't recall anybody tryng
to elbow me out operating HK1NA.. well he had 1,5 kws!

73 de Rob HK3CW