[CQ-Contest] Oh please, dont tackle me

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed May 29 21:45:09 EDT 2013

If you are going to use a sports analogy...

Batter at the plate for the Yankees.  Batter for the Red Sox comes up  and
takes his bat and declares it's now his turn to hit.  That doesn't work
does it?

Just because you want the freq that is occupied does  not mean you get
it....unless of course you want to be thought of by your fellow  contesters as a
jerk.  Most  of us keep mental tabs on the guys who  behave this way.

K4XS

In a message dated 5/30/2013 12:16:14 A.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,