[CQ-Contest] Serial port question

Hans Brakob kzerohb at gmail.com
Wed May 29 22:09:17 EDT 2013

Think about an interface device such as the microHam microKEYER-II. (There are other devices out there in this application space, but this is the the unit that I'm familiar with.)

​It runs off a single USB port and provides a serial port for rig control  for your FT-2000 (or CI-V for ICom), an embedded WinKey for Morse, a capable DVK, tons of other features.

​Product support is the best that I've seen ANYWHERE for any product.

73, Hans, K0HB

—