[CQ-Contest] Oh please, dont tackle me

Steef steefpa3s at gmail.com
Thu May 30 01:24:26 EDT 2013

This is the way to have a real big, bigger, biggest amplifier competition?

Ore to have “sponsors” who are there just to prevent good runs for the
competition?

There are some (a tiny bit more power…:-o ) stations that make a sport to
of CQing bang on the frequency  of a station that is having a nice run.

It is a hobby have fun, bud not on behave of someone else.

Just my “2 gulden centen”  (which is worth about noting anymore)

73

Steef PA3S

www.contestgroup.nl