[CQ-Contest] Best RTTY decoder?

Rick Kiessig kiessig at gmail.com
Thu May 30 07:08:18 EDT 2013

What is currently the best contest-oriented RTTY decoder? I've been using
MMTTY for a long time, and I've tried several of the usual alternatives that
have been around for a while, such as fldigi, but I've heard there are
better decoders available now - TrueTTY, for example.

Minimizing the number of decoding errors is a top priority for me. Support
for decoding multiple signals at the same time would be great, too, as would
integration with N1MM Logger. I'm using an FTdx-5000 with a microHAM MKII,
in case it matters.

Pointers would be appreciated, as would info about hands-on experience.

Thanks and 73,

Rick ZL2HAM