[CQ-Contest] When is speed not speedy?

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri May 31 16:46:55 EDT 2013

In the N1MM Logger the PageUp/PageDn keys can be programmed to +/- your
CW speed in any increment you like. Mine is set to +/- 1 wpm. But also,
you can program the Shift + PageUp/PageDn keys for a different speed
change. Mine is set to +/- 5 wpm.

So... if I am CQing at 30 wpm and someone answers me at 20 wpm, it's a
simple Shift plus two taps of the PageDn key to instantly QRS to their
speed.

Although I have a knob on the front of my WinKey USB, I think it's
rusted in place from non-use!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN