[CQ-Contest] CQWW - Excessive Bandwidth

Steef steefpa3s at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 09:21:01 EST 2013

If you know/see that the station has a wide signal, and if its bothers you,
don’t work them!

When you work a station /Q, you feel the station should be disqualified;
still you work the station because you want the points?

How is that called?

It is much better to make sure your own signal is clean.

There are great way’s to review signal quality.

73

Steef PA3S

http://youtu.be/in_XTH34BtA