[CQ-Contest] VP9 QTH available for ARRL RTTY

Jamie WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Wed Nov 6 20:47:11 EST 2013

Due to a family emergency, I wont be able to make it to VP9 for the upcoming rtty roundup, the QTH of VP9GE is available for rent. Ed is a very gracious host, one should be able to break the DX LP record from there. Details on www.vp9ge.com or email me off list, I’ll be glad to answer any questions....Ed has a Yaesu radio if you need one, and a 4 element tribander, and wires for 160/80/40.....recently added a rotary dipole for the WARC bands for operations outside the contest.....

73, Jamie WW3S