[CQ-Contest] : IRC's

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Nov 12 19:35:24 EST 2013

This is in the archives:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/CQ-Contest/2013-07/msg00329.html

To:<cq-contest at contesting.com>
Subject:[CQ-Contest] IRC's
From:"Carol Richards" <n2mm at comcast.net>
Date:Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:04:13 -0500

Hello....

I am a victim of procrastination. I have acquired a small quantity of irc's
that I had planned to use for mailing to dx qsl mgrs. I should have done
this 6 months ago. Now if I mailed them, they would probably be worthless to
the manager. I went to the post office to redeem them for one air mail stamp
and as predicted, no one knew what to do with them. I remember reading on
the reflector, some time back, exactly what to say and what part of the
postal law to quote to get the uninformed postal clerks up to date. Can
someone refresh my memory?

Thanks,

Carol