[CQ-Contest] I need a cloudwarmer!

steve.root at culligan4water.com steve.root at culligan4water.com
Tue Nov 19 13:58:36 EST 2013

 It isn't a matter of antenna Hans, you're a victim of propagation. Having SO2R capablility let's me hear folks to the west of me......only 250 miles away.....running East Coast stations 2 or 3 hours after the band is shot in Eastern MN. I have access to stacked 5 element Yagis and I can't hear those East Coast guys. That's a lot of gain and selectable angles and it just doesn't matter.

On the other hand, we're probably loud as heck out in the Atlantic Ocean somewhere.

73 Steve K0SR