[CQ-Contest] Automation = lost essential skills

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 15:12:25 EST 2013

As a long communicator-for-a-living it is ingrained that you transcribe exactly what is received.  Now I may try to persuade you that you really are NOT in Zone 25, but if you persist in sending 599 25 then I am obliged to record that in my log.

And the sponsor is obliged to score it as a good exchange.

73, de Hans, K0HB