[CQ-Contest] Why?

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Mon Nov 25 10:18:33 EST 2013

Same here Pete,

I would drop my call in once or twice and then wait.  Occasionally, I
would wait until the pileup would stop and the dx was not transmitting
which would be successful.

People would continue to send hoping to bully their way into the log.
This caused me a lost qso, or at least a delayed qso more than once.
The dx station would would reply with 'zc' or 'c' and then several
stations would call without a 'zc' or 'c' in the call.

Yes, it's getting worse.  USA and Europe.

Rich - N5ZC