[CQ-Contest] Suggestion - don't make stateside to stateside QSOsduring the EU opening

Milt -- N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Mon Nov 25 11:06:17 EST 2013

Well, I don't get to do many runs to EU on 160 Meters, but it surely is
exasperating (a kind understatement) to be trying to dig out a real weak one
during a JA "run" and after a minute or two rotate the Beverage selector
switch to the eastward direction and find a pee water weak W1-W4 calling in.
And then when I finally decipher the call through the QRN and QSB dips, it
turns out to be a DUPE.

Anyone remember the single photo cartoon series which appeared in the daily
newspapers in the '50's and '60's titled, "The Urge to Kill"?

YES, use the big marble between your shoulders for something other than a
headphone rack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mis dos centavos.

de Milt, N5IA, occasionally the operator at N7GP