[CQ-Contest] Why?

Milt -- N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Mon Nov 25 12:21:34 EST 2013

Yuri and Pete,

I find that on 160 Meters the JA operators are still 'Gentlemen'.

I find that if I have just a single letter wrong in a JA call sign the other
stations will not respond.  In fact, at times I think they are too discrete
in not responding to something that is NOT their exact call sign.

Mis dos centavos.

de Milt, N5IA