[CQ-Contest] WHY - and other observed behavior

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Nov 26 08:25:00 EST 2013

A running station should not be sending faster than their copying ability,
however I agree slowing down (a little) is still good advice to get your
callsign copied correctly.  Just don't slow down too much. I have had
stations send super slow when I missed part of their callsign and it
really throws me off.

John KK9A  P40A