[CQ-Contest] on line scores

Steve Dyer w1srd at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 11:20:39 EST 2013

I am super excited about the idea of real-time posting AND scoring. It
would be a tool to attract a lot of very positive attention to radio
sport. A real game changer that would allow us to promote contesting as
the modern, exciting activity it is to a *global* audience. An audience
that expects to see results real-time, not 12 months later. The contest
sponsors need to wake up on this one and make it their #1 priority if
they want to survive. They will get a lot more attention from
advertisers and sponsors if they can break the current mold and
re-imagine contesting. Print cycles for dead tree magazines should not
be driving the agenda anymore.

...but it's got nothing to do with using Skimmer.

73,
Steve
W1SRD