[CQ-Contest] Suggestion - don't make stateside to stateside QSOs during t...

Steve Dyer w1srd at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 11:31:59 EST 2013

Likewise. I think most of us try to be polite about it.

That said, I am making a list of those calls that I will be to work next
year.

The list will be everyone that bitches about every little niggling thing
that happens during a contest. It will be a long list I am afraid. But
since they wasted our time reading their emails, I figure a few seconds
during a contest can't hurt, right? :-)

73,
Steve
W1SRD