[CQ-Contest] SO (A) in ARRL 10/160

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Nov 26 21:53:22 EST 2013

Unless I'm imagining things, within the last month the ARRL announced
that beginning in January 2014, SO(A) will no longer be lumped with
multi-op in these contests - a step that is 20 years overdue, IMO, but
I'll take it hi.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,