[CQ-Contest] Sending Call getting worse?

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Nov 27 09:42:23 EST 2013

Yeah but what is that doing other than just slowing them down for a
second or two?

I know I am in a minority here on my opinion. but I am a stickler when
it comes to the "RUlES" if there is a "RULE" then it is the "LAW" of the
contest. And if it is "BROKEN" there must be a "PENALTY" for the
infraction. Myself I always would like a stiff penalty, Like QSO # 872
is bad it broke a rule whatever it is. In many contests simply #872 is
removed. Thats not much of a penalty.  I would like to see the QSO's
before and after also be removed. #871 could even be a mult, tooo bad.
Don't break the rules.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock