[CQ-Contest] LSN and GOD

Remco pa3fym at amsat.org
Thu Nov 28 04:38:13 EST 2013

Having had the pleasure of following one of Randy's K5ZD 'webinars' this year,
I learned some new things about CQWW contests.

Very interesting was the information on monitoring the contest world wide
to hear what has happened afterwards in case of a misunderstanding or error.

However, last CQWWCW contest I discovered something Randy didn't tell me:

There seems to be a super imposed contest on the CQWW with participating
stations having super natural powers and capabilties far beyond what nowadays
top science can ascribe to the human species.

My conclusion is that these stations must have equipment and senses which
transcend Maxwell's and biological laws.

One of these stations is 'LSN' from Argentina. Although apparently
participating in his own contest, LSN interferes with the 'normal' contest
by transmitting his call sign preferably in pile ups of weak DX stations.

Rumours are that while PTL (from Brazil) tried to work GOD (from England),
LSN was (of course!) in that pile up too.

On Sunday during the contest I phoned the local Reverend about this contest.

He told me that LSN was NIL at GOD, but LSN reported he was convinced he
worked America for a mulitplier ...