[CQ-Contest] Classic - Doing what was intended?

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Nov 28 19:19:08 EST 2013

If you don't know how many people might have opted to move up from 15
hours to 24 hours, don't know how many people might have decided to
submit a log who other wise would not, and don't know how many people
might have decided to participate because they didn't have to put in 40+
hours to be credible ... how on earth can you say at this point that the
Classic category isn't achieving expectations?? Especially since it's
the first year for it.

Dave   AB7E