[CQ-Contest] 2 point rule

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 05:19:39 EST 2013

Generally I have been very indifferent on the scoring as to my mind NA, AF,
EU, etc are in totally different categories and who cares how the other
continent is being scored.

But looking at the CQWW MM claimed scores this year I suddenly find us
having a really great competition with K3LR and W3LPL. Isn't that wonderful?

Looking at EU/US MM top 10 (below) I conclude that the scoring is totally
fair. EU and US are mixed and all depends on the conditions and the effort.
What else would be a better indicator of the level playing field than MM
scores??

SSB

ES9C	19531	206	818	48	40,682,496
K3LR	14363	202	805	48	39,054,481