[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Scoring System needs revision?

Joe nss at mwt.net
Fri Nov 29 10:26:02 EST 2013

But distance isn't truly measuring the level of difficulty in making the
QSO either, unless the contest happens only on 160, 80, & 40.

Otherwise making a QSO from here in the Black hole to South America on
10 meters is a thousand times easier to do, than it is to make a QSO to
a fellow Black hole person say in I'llinois 200 miles away.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme