[CQ-Contest] 2 point rule (and a picture is worth more than a thousand words)

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Fri Nov 29 13:25:33 EST 2013

This only touches big ham population centers.
Offer that solution to VK/ZL, the rest of OC, SA, etc. They won't buy it.
With all due preliminary analysis the name of the game is distance based
scoring.

My only fear is that those EUs running 10 and 15 KW may want to buy
broadcasting stations to run with 100/500 Kw if they see this distance
scoring negatively impacts them.

I've recently found a QRZ.com page of a big EU MM saying: "...One picture
says more than a thousand words.." talking about their antenna work.
On a page of one of their technicians a Creative (Made in the USA by some
JA guy 15 KW linear amp can be seen in one corner).
If a picture is worth more than a thousand words these guys should be
banned for life in contesting.

And for those proudly showing your TL 922s. Please put the exciters in the
closet, have guts, and show what you really use.

Vy 73

LU5DX