[CQ-Contest] tnx 24hr

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Oct 28 10:11:46 EDT 2013

I don't know why that would be, Charly.  It's not the first 24 calendar
hours of the contest, but the first total 24 hours that the operator
operates, in as many periods as he wishes. so long as the breaks are an
hour or more.  To my mind, that just adds a strategic component that is
lacking in the full contest, but should not affect what you hear.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.