[CQ-Contest] CQWW Stories Wanted

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 19:03:42 EDT 2013

I will be taking care of writing the post-contest summary for the CQWW
Contest, so it you have any interesting stories about how things went,
please pass them along.  I will be looking at the 3830 archives, so I don't
need a repeat.  If you posted stories to your club reflector, please send
me a copy as well.

Many thanks, and may we see the same great conditions continue in another 3
1/2 weeks!

It seems writing a long story about the great conditions would be easy, but
the hard part is going to follow Randy - K5ZD's lead and try to say a lot
in few words :-)

Please send them to my Gmail account - kamham69 at gmail.com.

Thanks

Tom - VE3CX