[CQ-Contest] Ethics of operating overtime in SS

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Oct 29 12:14:30 EDT 2013

It sounds like some members of the reflector are concerned that the current wording of the rules, and the current implementation of the rules, don't match.

If that is the case, then one of three things must be done:
(a)  Enforce the rules as written
(b)  Update the wording of the rules to reflect the current implementation.
(c)  Ignore the armchair lawyers and continue to do what is being done.

Clearly (c) is bothering a lot of people.  Personally, if asked, I'd go with (b).  Not that anyone asked my opinion...