[CQ-Contest] Reminder - logs for WAG

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Thu Oct 31 21:10:12 EDT 2013

Dear contesters,

this is a short reminder that logs for Worked All Germany Contest are due at
4th November.

So far we have received a record number of about 1800 logs. But there are
many participants who have not yet submitted their logs with a lot of QSOs –
reaching up to potential country winning numbers of >600.

So please think about submitting the logs, because:

It will not only make your call appear in the score lists and allow you to
download a certificate with your call, score and ranking after the logcheck.

It will also help enormously to improve the adjucation of the contest. We
want to check as many QSOs as possible. To check whether a claimed QSO has
taken place or the exchange was copied correctly by the claiming station we
need the corresponding log.

If you don´t like your call being shown in a result table (or with this
number of QSOs) please think about submitting the log as checklog.

Send logs to wag at dxhf.darc.de , find our tipps and recommendations for
making a log at http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/logging/ - and
if you are interested how our legal robbery will subsequently be exercised
read here http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/service/logcheck/

Many thanks in advance and vy 73,

Chris, DL8MBS

WAG Contestmanager