[CQ-Contest] Foot switches ?

Tad Danley tdanley at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 1 13:27:17 EDT 2013

They are designed for controlling industrial equipment, Mark, but they
work so well Motorola, GE and RCA used them in communications centers
for dispatchers.  The first ones I ever saw were in a busy taxi dispatch
center in Pittsburgh, PA.  My 642-S will switch 20 amps at 250 volts.  I
don't believe they make a wireless version.

73!

Tad Danley, K3TD
EM10dq