[CQ-Contest] NILs hurt

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 06:29:50 EDT 2013

How come so many suggest stopping there, removing the QSO and then tuning
for the next frequency?

I was expecting someone or anyone suggesting calling again the station that
is on thr frequency and is not in your log.
Why go and try to find a next frequency as you already are on a frequency
of a station that you do not have in your log?

Finalise the QSO ..

That will yield you more QSOs at the end of the contest.
It also produces a bigger score.

73,
Jukka OH6LI