[CQ-Contest] Foot switches ?

alannottage at aol.com alannottage at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 12:41:58 EDT 2013

Old skool sewing machine pedals are imho the best solution, as they accommodate the whole foot and have a near-centre pivoting pedal.  This saves having to hold one's foot off the pedal (esp. if the switch is sensitive) and eases strain on whatever that muscle is at the front of one's leg.  The one I tried was very old, but very racey.  Sadly it does not belong to me :>)

Al G0XBV