[CQ-Contest] CQWW 1500 W output ... stop the limit :)

Zoltan Szoke ha5pp_zoli at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 15:20:47 EDT 2013

I think the 1500W output is very funny in the new OM Power 3-4 kW world. :)
How long have you deceive yourself? No limit, no cheating. :) So STOP the LIMIT. :)

I know a CQWW CC member here in HA who proud about his OMPA 3-4 kW out. :)

'A. Single Operator Categories: One person (the operator)  performs all operating and logging functions. There is no limit on  operating time or band changes. Only one transmitted signal is permitted  at any time.
1. Single Operator: QSO alerting  assistance of any kind is prohibited (see VIII.2).
a. High Power (All Band or Single Band): Total output power must not exceed 1500 watts.
b. Low Power (All Band or Single Band):  Total output power must not exceed 100 watts.
c. QRP (All Band or Single Band): Total output power must not exceed 5 watts.
2. Single Operator Assisted: Entrants in  this category may use QSO alerting assistance (see VIII.2).
a. High Power Assisted (All Band or Single  Band): Total output power must not exceed 1500 watts.
b. Low Power Assisted (All Band or Single  Band): Total output power must not exceed 100 watts.
c. QRP Assisted (All Band or Single Band): Total output power must not exceed 5 watts.'

73, Zoli HA5PP