[CQ-Contest] PORTLAND MAINE 12 Oct, PORTLAND OREGON 14 Oct - DX Visitor, anyone free for lunchs?

Burger, David DAVID.BURGER at transport.nsw.gov.au
Thu Sep 12 22:03:02 EDT 2013

Am visiting Portland Maine for a weekend away, and I have Saturday 12th mostly free, and am loosely connected with the SHOT History of Technology Conference being held over that weekend.

Am visiting Portland Oregon travelling home from my weekend away, and I have Monday 14th mostly free.

Drop me a note privelately on  k3hz at ieee.org<mailto:k3hz at ieee.org>

73

VK2CZ / VK8AA /

David Burger  SMS +61 414 328877
Sydney, Australia

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information and is intended only to be read or used by the addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email, delete this email and destroy any copy. Any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email by a person who is not the intended recipient is not authorised.

Views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Transport for New South Wales, Department of Transport or any other NSW government agency. Transport for NSW and the Department of Transport assume no liability for any loss, damage or other consequence which may arise from opening or using an email or attachment.
Please visit us at http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au or http://www.131500.com.au