[CQ-Contest] NA Sprint SSB Tomorrow

Chris Tate - N6WM ctate at ewnetinc.com
Fri Sep 13 13:30:38 EDT 2013

Greetings to North American Contesters out there!,

How many States/Provinces can you work in 4 hours?  30? 40?  All?

We would like to invite you to join us tomorrow for the fastest 4 hours of SSB contesting, the semi-annual NCJ North America sprint SSB.  The next
running of this contest is:

****0000Z-0400Z, Sep 15!****

NCJ sprint contests are short duration contests that, unlike the NAQP
contests, offer High Power, Low Power and QRP categories.  The sprint
QSY format facilitates operations from modest QTH stations allowing
competitive operations from smaller home stations as well as big guns
alike.

There is an easily learned standard exchange format that is supported by
most major contest logging programs.  Info on this exchange is provided
in the rules for the sprint, that can be found at this link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

If you need assistance with setting up your logging software (macros,
etc.), resources can be found with your local contesting club, or feel
free to contact the NCJ SSB Sprint Manager, Chris Tate N6WM
(ssbsprintmgr at ncjweb.com) with any questions.

You can potentially earn the ARRL WAS award in a few hours.  Join us for
the challenge and find out how!

We support teams of up to 10 operators with no specific geographic restrictions
aside from being in North America.  So get a group of friends together and compete
as a team

Thanks and we hope to catch you on the air this weekend!

Respectfully

Chris Tate, N6WM

Contest Manager, NA Sprint SSB
ssbsprintmgr at ncjweb.com