[CQ-Contest] Station Documentation

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Sep 18 12:38:03 EDT 2013

That capability is built into the N1MM program already. It's call the
"N1MM Logger.ini" file.

When you are satisfied that you have a fully functional, stable
configuration, just make a copy of that file and store it somewhere
other than the N1MM Logger program directory. If things go berserk at a
later date, you can drop a copy of the "good" ini file back into the
program directory.

Other programs typically have a similar "configuration" file that can be
saved and restored.

I am not aware of any program that deals with ALL ham radio software
with a simple user interface. You might consider using the Windows
"Restore Point" feature for your needs. Prior to installing any updates
or making any configuration changes, create a restore point. You can
revert back to that configuration of the entire computer system, if
necessary. It's not the most "elegant" solution, but might be satisfactory.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN