[CQ-Contest] [NCCC] Reminder: Visalia Contest Dinner!

Kurt Andress kurt at k7nv.com
Wed Apr 2 00:40:41 EDT 2014

Thanks to Jeff, WK6I, for piloting this event again, always a very fine effort!!!!

I have reserved a table for 8 at the Contest Dinner Friday Night in Visalia.....
So maybe, I shouldn't have done this....but I thought it might be some kinda fun?
I now have Jeff, W2FU, as my dining mate (& roommate).....6 other seats are open at the table.
If someone else would like to dine with us Friday night, let me know, off the reflectors!

73, Kurt, K7NV
P.S. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!