[CQ-Contest] Accuracy Top Ten Box

Richard F DiDonna NN3W richnn3w at verizon.net
Thu Apr 3 15:27:35 EDT 2014

I've got a couple suggestions.

For any score that is within 50% of the top score in a major category,
post the accuracy percentage.  Don't do it publicly for scores that are
below that percentage.

Or

For all scores, list the exact accuracy percentage if the error rate is
less than 7.5% or, perhaps, less than 10.00%.  Above that, simply list 10%+.

73 Rich NN3W