[CQ-Contest] Using N1MM to operate 2 contests...

Oliver Dröse droese at necg.de
Sat Apr 5 09:10:39 EDT 2014

Hi Lloyd,

you can switch between the contests by re-opening the other log (File ->
Open log in database). Not too convenient but better than nothing. I'm
not aware of any possibility to run 2 instances of N1MM in parallel. If
there is any I would be interested, too. ;-) Other solution might be to
run 2 different logging programs. Third one is to log everything into
one file (the sponsor/robot will take care of the valid contacts for
their respective contest then) but that only works if the exchanges are
compatible.

73, Olli - DH8BQA

Contest, DX & radio projects: http://www.dh8bqa.de