[CQ-Contest] Using N1MM to operate 2 contests...

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 21:06:54 EDT 2014

As a good example, this weekend I was switching between SP DX contest and
EA RTTY contest with occasional forays into my generic DX log.

Switching N1MM logger between them takes about 1 second to go for the
"File" tab and then select either the EARTTY log or the SPDX log. Switching
my rig between CW and RTTY modes actually takes longer than switching the
log.

If I start what I thought was a contest exchange but the guy actually
wasn't in the contest, N1MM will handily preserve call name etc. in the
entry window as I switch him to the general-purpose DX log.

Tim N3QE