[CQ-Contest] RES: The two/four-point rule in WPX

py5eg py5eg at iesa.com.br
Thu Apr 10 10:23:47 EDT 2014

I TOTALLY AGREE ALSO
OMS PY5EG

-----Mensagem original-----
De: CQ-Contest [mailto:cq-contest-bounces at contesting.com] Em nome de 4O3A
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2014 10:03
Para: cq-contest at contesting.com
Assunto: Re: [CQ-Contest] The two/four-point rule in WPX

It is one of our crucial issues - scoring.
Kim is absolutely right, and from my point of view, all what he is saying is so obvious, clear and aright, that I do not understand some polemics. We all would like to equalize areas, not to favor anyone.

Also Jim's thinking is even simpler and nicer - to give 3 points for every QSO out of country. More competition, more competitive stations - more fun. My full support.

73
Ranko