[CQ-Contest] error report

Bob Kupps n6bk at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 05:10:51 EDT 2014

Hi I just received my logging error report for the CQ SSB. I am not interested in an accuracy sub-competition as recently discussed but would like to know how I am doing relative to the top stations.

My copy error rate was 0.6 % for calls and 0.3% for reports in 1456 logged Qs. I know we can always try to improve our copying proficiency but it would be interesting to know what a realistic target might be, so I would like them to be published for that reason. I notice the WAE publishes a "% penalty applied" to the top ten stations, but there is no detail like the CQ report.

73 Bob HS0ZIA